According to the Washington Traffic Safety Commission there were 69 motorcycle related fatalities and 361 serious injuries in 2014 due to motorcycle crashes. These figures do not include the countless minor to moderate injuries that occur every year. If you have been injured while on a motorcycle, a motorcycle accident attorney in Washington with Fuller & Fuller Attorneys at Law can represent you. Our firm has been in the business of helping injured bikers get the restitution they deserve since we first opened in 1972. Let us help you today.
To support your motorcycle accident claim:
- Seek medical help immediately
- Have someone take photos of your injuries
- Take photos of your damaged motorcycle
- Keep the clothing and helmet you were wearing
- Do not make a recorded statement to the insurance company of the at fault driver without advice from an attorney
- Notify your own insurance company of the accident, but don’t accept any settlement or sign any authorizations without first consulting a motorcycle accident attorney with Fuller & Fuller Attorneys at Law
Because a motorcycle rider is more exposed than a vehicle driver or passenger, the potential for severe injury or permanent disability is much greater. This is why an injured motorcyclist needs an attorney advocate right away.
Let a motorcycle accident attorney handle your case
We serve injured victims in Tacoma, Olympia and Puyallup. Our attorneys will fully investigate your situation and the circumstances of your motorcycle accident. We’ll fight to obtain all the compensation due to you for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages, past and future
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
If you are unable to come to us, we can go to you. If you need a motorcycle accident attorney, motorcyclists have been relying on our services for over 40 years. Call (253) 475-4878 or Contact Us for a free consultation today.
We handle cases involving: