Motorcycle Accident Attorney
361 serious injuries and 69 motorcycle related fatalities occurred in a recent year according to the Washington Traffic Safety Commission. These statistics do not include the numerous minor to moderate injuries that happen every year. If you have received an injury while riding a motorcycle, a motorcycle accident attorney in Puyallup with the Fuller & Fuller Law Firm can represent you. Our firm has been helping injured bikers get the compensation they deserve since we first opened for business in 1972. Let us help you today.
To support your motorcycle accident claim:
- Seek medical help right away
- Have photos taken of your injuries
- Have photos taken of your damaged motorcycle
- Keep your clothing and helmet from the accident
- Do not make a recorded statement to the insurance company of the at fault driver without advice from an attorney
- Notify your own insurance company that you have been in a motorcycle accident.
- Do not sign any authorizations or accept a settlement from either insurance company without first receiving counsel from a motorcycle accident attorney with the Fuller & Fuller Law Firm.
A motorcyclist is more vulnerable to injury than a vehicle driver or passenger. Exposure makes the likelihood of permanent disability or extreme injury in an accident much higher. That is why it is even more important that motorcycle riders hire an attorney advocate right away.
Let a motorcycle accident attorney handle your case
A motorcycle accident attorney in Puyallup from our firm will comprehensively investigate your claim and the circumstances of your accident. We’ll fight to procure all the compensation due to you for:
- Lost wages, past and future
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Any permanent disability or disfigurement
If you are unable to travel, we can come to you. For an experienced motorcycle accident attorney, Puyallup motorcyclists have been counting on our firm for more than 40 years. Call (253) 475-4878 or Contact Us for a free case evaluation today.