Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The Washington Traffic Safety Commission identified 361 serious injuries and 69 motorcycle related fatalities due to motorcycle crashes in 2014. These number do not figure in the countless minor to moderate injuries that take place every year. If you are an injured motorcyclist, a motorcycle accident attorney in Olympia with Fuller & Fuller Law Firm can represent you. Our firm has been in the business of helping injured bikers since we first opened in 1972. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
To support your motorcycle accident claim:
- Immediately seek medical help
- Have someone take pictures of your injuries
- Take pictures of your damaged motorcycle
- Keep the helmet and clothing you were wearing
- Do not make a recorded statement to the insurance company of the at fault driver without advice from an attorney
- Notify your own insurance company of the motorcycle accident, but don’t sign any authorizations or accept any settlement without first speaking to a motorcycle accident attorney with Fuller & Fuller Law Firm
Since a motorcycle rider is much more unprotected than a vehicle driver or passenger, the possibility of permanent disability or severe injury is much higher. This is why an injured motorcyclist needs a legal advocate right away.
Let a motorcycle accident attorney handle your case
A motorcycle accident attorney in Olympia from our firm will thoroughly investigate your claim and the circumstances surrounding your motorcycle accident. We’ll fight to secure all the compensation due to you for:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Lost wages, past and future
- Property damage
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
We can come to you if you are unable to travel. For an experienced motorcycle accident attorney, Tacoma motorcyclists have been depending on our firm for over 40 years. Call (360) 352-2000 or Contact Us for a free consultation today.