Motorcycle Accident Attorney
361 serious injuries and 69 motorcycle related fatalities occurred in a recent year according to the Washington Traffic Safety Commission. These figures do not account for the numerous minor to moderate injuries that occur every year. If you have been injured while riding a motorcycle, a motorcycle accident attorney in Port Orchard with the Fuller & Fuller Law Firm can provide representation. Our firm has been assisting bikers to acquire the compensation they are entitled to since we first opened our practice in 1972. Let us help you today.
To support your motorcycle accident claim:
- Seek medical help immediately
- Have photos taken of your injuries
- Have photos taken of your damaged motorcycle
- Keep your helmet and outfit from the accident
- Do not record a statement for the insurance carrier of the at fault driver without attorney advisement
- Notify your insurance carrier that you have been in a motorcycle accident
- Do not accept a settlement or sign authorizations from either insurance carrier without first receiving counsel from a motorcycle accident attorney with the Fuller & Fuller Law Firm.
A motorcyclist is more susceptible to injury than an automobile driver or passenger. Exposure makes the probability of permanent disability or excessive injury in an accident much higher. That is why it is more important for motorcycle riders to hire an attorney advocate as soon as possible.
Let a motorcycle accident attorney handle your case
A motorcycle accident attorney in Port Orchard from our firm will methodically investigate your claim and the circumstances surrounding your accident. We’ll fight to attain all the compensation due to you for:
- Lost wages, past and future
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Property damage
If you cannot travel, we can come to you. For an experienced motorcycle accident attorney, Port Orchard motorcyclists have been utilizing our firm for over 40 years. Call (360) 479-5161 or contact us for a free evaluation of your case.